* Duck meat is a very good source of niacin, protein, phosphorus, riboflavin, iron, zinc, vitamin B-6 and thiamine and smaller amounts of vitamin B-12, folate and magnesium.
* The duck meat skin is a rich source of cholesterol and fat which is very good for lean people.
* Duck meat boost your protein intake. Like other meat, duck provides complete protein, because its amino acid profile includes each of the amino acids you need in your diet.
* Duck meat supports your immune system, helps maintain your tissue and keeps your skin strong and healthy.
* Duck meat is a great iron-supplementing food for women as they loose some amount of iron during periods.
* The Duck egg has larger yolk and hence has higher fat and cholesterol than chicken eggs and hence very good for body builders.
* Duck eggs are also rich in Protein.